Paypal Credit - 0% Finance
Pay later at 0% with Paypal.
Simply select Paypal at checkout.
You can spread the cost of your purchase easily!
Add to your cart, select Paypal and enjoy 0% finance on your order.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Why Order With Electric Rider?
- Fastest UK Delivery & Guaranteed Preorders
- UK Wide eMobility Engineer Network For Aftercare - Servicing & Warranty in the Comfort Of Your Home or Office
- Free 14 day no quibble returns. Free Return Shipping
- 5* Rated Support Through Our Expert Team
- Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority - Liase with us and we will do our best to ensure you are happy.
- Full Manufacturer Backed Warranties & Repairs UK Wide
Once your order has been placed we will charge your card. For preorders we will charge your card as reservation for your order, you can also place a deposit. When in-stock, items can take 2-5 working days to arrive. Always call / email if unsure on availability / lead times.
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
WHO WILL DELIVER MY ORDER?
We use DHL / UPS / CargoLine / Tuffnells / TNT for all orders. After they’ve picked up your packet from our logistics center, you’ll receive shipment confirmation via e-mail. Tracking details will be sent via email once your item is shipped. Please note: your order is delivered directly to your doorstop.
CAN THE DELIVERY ADDRESS BE CHANGED AFTER SHIPPING?
No, unfortunately it isn’t possible to make changes to the delivery schedule after shipping. Once you have placed your order and require the address to be changed, please email: email@example.com as soon as possible and we will try to amend this for you.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER SHIPPING?
Where possible, we'll try our best to cancel your order. Contact Customer Service as soon as you can to see what we can do for you.
ON WHICH DAYS WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
Your order will be delivered from Monday to Saturday.
CAN I REQUEST A SPECIFIC DAY AND TIME OF THE DELIVERY?
In some instances this may be possible - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE IS MY ORDER DELIVERED TO?
Your order will be delivered directly to your door. For Ireland there may be a surcharge added for shipping.
WHERE DON'T YOU DELIVER TO?
We don't deliver to BFPO's or outside of the mainland UK and Ireland.
IS TRANSPORT INSURANCE INCLUDED IN THE COST OF DELIVERY?
Every order that leaves our warehouses are covered. Should something be damaged, please get in touch.
When you purchase one of our products, you’ll be fully covered by our 14-day refund policy. This entitles you to a full refund, provided the product is unused and in resalable condition - the product will be thoroughly checked upon its return, and only then will a refund be authorised.
However, should the product have been used on a road, show any visible signs of wear, or have incurred any physical damage, we will be unable to provide a refund or exchange.
The refund is also conditional upon us receiving the return within 14 days of the original delivery date, with all original packaging including the original box.
Please e-mail email@example.com to arrange a return.
If a bike is delivered to you in a damaged condition, you must notify us within 24 hours of its receipt. Should you fail to notify us within 24 hours of receipt, we will not be liable for the cost of any replacement parts or bike. We will collect free of charge.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Any orders cancelled after 24 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional fees. If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order.
Any refunds that need to be made will be done so against the original payment method, and can take a maximum of 21 working days to process and reach your account. Once the refund has been made, you will receive a notification email confirming the refund. If we encounter any problems in making the refund, we shall contact you accordingly.
If you request a refund after an order has been built and is due for shipping, this will not be possible until you receive the goods. Please be advised that the customer bears the cost of returning the goods.
Varies by Manufacturer, check individual product pages for information.
The warranty is subject to proper care for and reasonable use of the bikes.
Bulbs, brakepads, inner tubes, tyres, chain, cables, etc – are regarded as consumables - When replacements are required these can be purchased from your local cycle shop or get in contact with us to source them for you.
Please note that warranty is not transferable to another person by default - please contact us to confirm with our suppliers if this can be undertaken on a case by case basis.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. This would have to be returned to the manufacturer at your cost. Please email email@example.com
To return your product, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will cover your shipping for free, if in the UK. (Excludes Ireland/Channel Islands).
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
The Tourer city bike is a gorgeous, classic looking e-bike. It is a step over design but with a 19-inch frame, so it’s suitable for both men and women.
Two battery options are available with the Tourer; a 10Ah and 16Ah, bringing 30 plus and 45 plus miles respectively. Equipped with powerful LED lights back & front and 7 speed gearing, this electric bike is ideal for cycling round town.
Built from lightweight aluminium alloy, the Tourer is very comfortable, due to the adjustable handle bar stem for perfect rider positioning and it easy to ride, even before you engage the motor. The Tourer also features an LCD display which shows speed management and battery indicator.The Tourer city bike is a gorgeous, classic looking e-bike. It is a step over design but with a 19-inch frame, so it’s suitable for both men and women.
The Tourer has:
- A 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor. A 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Now with maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- LED display; Battery indicator, management of 5 speed, LED lights and PAS system.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist levels giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Tourney RD-TX35 manual gears.
- Kenda, 26” tyres.
- A 20 inch frame, made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061, making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
The choice is yours.
We would recommend that the Tourer electric bike would suit a rider from 5’5ft to 6’3ft tall.
We would recommend that the Chic would suit a rider from 5ft to 5’10 ft tall.
- c: 250W 36V, last generation rear wheel hub brushless motor (with max. speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation)
- Gears Shimano 7 speed Tourney RD-TX35eBattery
- Battery: 36V 10Ah - 30 miles* / 16Ah - 45 miles*
- Tyres: Kenda, 26″
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- Frame: Aluminium alloy 6061
- Range: 36V 10Ah - 30 miles* / 16Ah - 45 miles*, dependant on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc.
- Lights: LED lights front and rear
- Display: Battery indicator, management of 3 speed, LED lights and PAS system
- Front Fork: Adjustable suspension fork. TGS
- Power Mode Pedals only, pedal assist (a combination of motor and pedalling)
- Brakes: Front and rear V brake
- Controller 3 speeds: low/medium/high
- Weight: 23.8kg including battery
- Rims: Aluminium alloy CNC side wall
- Max Load: 120kg
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Only used the bike on a couple of short rides but seems great, we are going to take it on a months caravan trip with us to hilly Wales soon so it will get a good test, only moan is Electric Rider are poor at communication as it's impossible to talk to their office after the initial sales side and emails take up to 24 hours to reply, also my wife's bike took an extra week to arrive as it seems to have been delivered to Windsor instead of Bolton and again communication was poor. However both bikes came undamaged, easy to put together and ride really well.