Paypal Credit - 0% Finance
Pay later at 0% with Paypal.
Simply select Paypal at checkout.
You can spread the cost of your purchase easily!
Add to your cart, select Paypal and enjoy 0% finance on your order.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Why Order With Electric Rider?
- Fastest UK Delivery & Guaranteed Preorders
- UK Wide eMobility Engineer Network For Aftercare - Servicing & Warranty in the Comfort Of Your Home or Office
- 5* Rated Support Through Our Expert Team
- Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority - Liase with us and we will do our best to ensure you are happy.
- Full Manufacturer Backed Warranties & Repairs UK Wide
Once your order has been placed we will charge your card. For preorders we will charge your card as reservation for your order, you can also place a deposit. When in-stock, items can take 2-5 working days to arrive.
During COVID19 delivery times can be delayed on some products - get in touch with us first to clarify a timeline if unsure via Livechat or Email: email@example.com before ordering. We will get back to you ASAP. All product pages highlight the latest information for your convenience.
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
WHO WILL DELIVER MY ORDER?
We use DHL / UPS / CargoLine / Tuffnells / TNT for all orders. After they’ve picked up your packet from our logistics center, you’ll receive shipment confirmation via e-mail. Tracking details will be sent via email once your item is shipped. Please note: your order is delivered directly to your doorstop.
CAN THE DELIVERY ADDRESS BE CHANGED AFTER SHIPPING?
No, unfortunately it isn’t possible to make changes to the delivery schedule after shipping. Once you have placed your order and require the address to be changed, please email: email@example.com as soon as possible and we will try to amend this for you.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER SHIPPING?
Where possible, we'll try our best to cancel your order. Contact Customer Service as soon as you can to see what we can do for you.
ON WHICH DAYS WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
Your order will be delivered from Monday to Saturday.
CAN I REQUEST A SPECIFIC DAY AND TIME OF THE DELIVERY?
In some instances this may be possible - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE IS MY ORDER DELIVERED TO?
Your order will be delivered directly to your door.
WHERE DON'T YOU DELIVER TO?
We don't deliver to BFPO's or outside of the mainland UK and Ireland.
IS TRANSPORT INSURANCE INCLUDED IN THE COST OF DELIVERY?
Every order that leaves our warehouses are covered. Should something be damaged, please get in touch.
When you purchase one of our products, you’ll be fully covered by our 14-day refund policy. This entitles you to a full refund, provided the product is unused and in resalable condition - the product will be thoroughly checked upon its return, and only then will a refund be authorised.
However, should the product have been used on a road, show any visible signs of wear, or have incurred any physical damage, we will be unable to provide a refund or exchange.
The refund is also conditional upon us receiving the return within 14 days of the original delivery date, with all original packaging including the original box.
Please e-mail email@example.com to arrange a return.
If a bike is delivered to you in a damaged condition, you must notify us within 24 hours of its receipt. Should you fail to notify us within 24 hours of receipt, we will not be liable for the cost of any replacement parts or bike.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Any orders cancelled after 24 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional fees. If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order.
Any refunds that need to be made will be done so against the original payment method, and can take a maximum of 21 working days to process and reach your account. Once the refund has been made, you will receive a notification email confirming the refund. If we encounter any problems in making the refund, we shall contact you accordingly.
If you request a refund after an order has been built and is due for shipping, this will not be possible until you receive the goods. Please be advised that the customer bears the cost of returning the goods.
Varies by Manufacturer, check individual product pages for information.
The warranty is subject to proper care for and reasonable use of the bikes.
Bulbs, brakepads, inner tubes, tyres, chain, cables, etc – are regarded as consumables - When replacements are required these can be purchased from your local cycle shop or get in contact with us to source them for you.
Please note that warranty is not transferable to another person by default - please contact us to confirm with our suppliers if this can be undertaken on a case by case basis.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. This would have to be returned to the manufacturer at your cost. Please email email@example.com
To return your product, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
The Avatar electric bike is a dual purpose bike from RooDog. It can be a nippy city ebike or a mountain ebike whatever you like! It purely depends on how you dress and what you feel like riding this RooDog. The Avatar electric bike has a built in removable hidden battery in the frame for a sleek look and added security. We have also done a few little upgrades new for 2018. The Avatar now comes with an LCD display as standard along with Suntour XCR32 lock out fork suspension.
The Avatar has:
- A 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- A 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Now with maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation). LCD display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system, tripometer and speed indicator.
- 30+ Miles on Standard 10AH Battery
- 45+ Miles on Extended 15AH Battery
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears.
- Kenda, 26″ x 1.95 mountain bike style tyres giving you the option to explore off the beaten path.
- Avatar Step Over 20 inch frame made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
- Avatar Step Through 18 inch frame made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
The choice is yours. We would recommend that the Avatar would suit a rider from 5’6ft to 6’3ft tall.
- Motor: 250W 36V, last generation rear wheel hub brushless motor (with max. speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation)
- Battery: 36V 10Ah - 30 miles* / 16Ah - 45 miles*
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- Range: 10Ah - 30 miles* / 16Ah - 45 miles*
- Display: Battery indicator, management of 3 speed, LED lights and PAS system
- Power Mode: Pedals only or pedal assist (a combination of motor and pedalling)
- Controller: 5 Speeds
- Rims: Aluminium alloy, double wall, inner 19mm
- Gears: Shimano 7 speed Megarange
- Tyres: Kenda, 26″ x 1.95 mountain bike style
- Frame: Aluminium alloy 6061
- Lights: LED lights front and rear
- Front Fork: Suntour XCR32 suspension with lock out option
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro disc brake
- Weight: 22kg including battery
- Max Load: 120kg
New to eMobility? Been doing lots of research but still unsure about the best eMobility product for you? Confused on specs, price and suitability? We are here to help. Simply complete the following questions and our Expert Team will help you select the best product for your budget and needs Click below to begin.
This will only take you a few minutes and save you hours of wasted time comparing!
Love my bike The service was excellent and the communication second to. One. Thank you
Excellent company to deal with. All emails regarding the purchase of the bike were answered promptly. The price was competitive and the bike was delivered on the day quoted. I would not hesitate to use Electric Rider again.
Excellent service and price, Very fast delivery and customer service is a 10 HAPPY TO RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY