Paypal Credit - 0% Finance
Pay later at 0% with Paypal.
Simply select Paypal at checkout.
You can spread the cost of your purchase easily!
Add to your cart, select Paypal and enjoy 0% finance on your order.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Why Order With Electric Rider?
- Fastest UK Delivery & Guaranteed Preorders
- UK Wide eMobility Engineer Network For Aftercare - Servicing & Warranty in the Comfort Of Your Home or Office
- Free 14 day no quibble returns. Free Return Shipping
- 5* Rated Support Through Our Expert Team
- Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority - Liase with us and we will do our best to ensure you are happy.
- Full Manufacturer Backed Warranties & Repairs UK Wide
Once your order has been placed we will charge your card. For preorders we will charge your card as reservation for your order, you can also place a deposit. When in-stock, items can take 2-5 working days to arrive. Always call / email if unsure on availability / lead times.
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
WHO WILL DELIVER MY ORDER?
We use DHL / UPS / CargoLine / Tuffnells / TNT for all orders. After they’ve picked up your packet from our logistics center, you’ll receive shipment confirmation via e-mail. Tracking details will be sent via email once your item is shipped. Please note: your order is delivered directly to your doorstop.
CAN THE DELIVERY ADDRESS BE CHANGED AFTER SHIPPING?
No, unfortunately it isn’t possible to make changes to the delivery schedule after shipping. Once you have placed your order and require the address to be changed, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will try to amend this for you.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER SHIPPING?
Where possible, we'll try our best to cancel your order. Contact Customer Service as soon as you can to see what we can do for you.
ON WHICH DAYS WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
Your order will be delivered from Monday to Saturday.
CAN I REQUEST A SPECIFIC DAY AND TIME OF THE DELIVERY?
In some instances this may be possible - please contact us at email@example.com
WHERE IS MY ORDER DELIVERED TO?
Your order will be delivered directly to your door. For Ireland there may be a surcharge added for shipping.
WHERE DON'T YOU DELIVER TO?
We don't deliver to BFPO's or outside of the mainland UK and Ireland.
IS TRANSPORT INSURANCE INCLUDED IN THE COST OF DELIVERY?
Every order that leaves our warehouses are covered. Should something be damaged, please get in touch.
When you purchase one of our products, you’ll be fully covered by our 14-day refund policy. This entitles you to a full refund, provided the product is unused and in resalable condition - the product will be thoroughly checked upon its return, and only then will a refund be authorised.
However, should the product have been used on a road, show any visible signs of wear, or have incurred any physical damage, we will be unable to provide a refund or exchange.
The refund is also conditional upon us receiving the return within 14 days of the original delivery date, with all original packaging including the original box.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return.
If a bike is delivered to you in a damaged condition, you must notify us within 24 hours of its receipt. Should you fail to notify us within 24 hours of receipt, we will not be liable for the cost of any replacement parts or bike. We will collect free of charge.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Any orders cancelled after 24 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional fees. If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order.
Any refunds that need to be made will be done so against the original payment method, and can take a maximum of 21 working days to process and reach your account. Once the refund has been made, you will receive a notification email confirming the refund. If we encounter any problems in making the refund, we shall contact you accordingly.
If you request a refund after an order has been built and is due for shipping, this will not be possible until you receive the goods. Please be advised that the customer bears the cost of returning the goods.
Varies by Manufacturer, check individual product pages for information.
The warranty is subject to proper care for and reasonable use of the bikes.
Bulbs, brakepads, inner tubes, tyres, chain, cables, etc – are regarded as consumables - When replacements are required these can be purchased from your local cycle shop or get in contact with us to source them for you.
Please note that warranty is not transferable to another person by default - please contact us to confirm with our suppliers if this can be undertaken on a case by case basis.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. This would have to be returned to the manufacturer at your cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, you should email us at email@example.com
We will cover your shipping for free, if in the UK. (Excludes Ireland/Channel Islands).
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Kinesis RISE Pro Hardtail Electrical MTB
• An electric mountain bike you can manual, pump and properly shred.
• Up to 450W Assistance.
• Low Drag Drive Unit.
• 29" Wheels with 2.6” Clearance e-Specific Hubs and Rims.
• 250Wh Removable & Replaceable Battery.
• Three assistance levels, or pedal without help.
A BIKE TO BE CORNERED, JUMPED, DROPPED AND ENJOYED... AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Choose from three levels of assistance or pedal without any help, just as you would on a non-motorized bike.
Feel the tailwind and extend your battery runtime.
Up to 125W of power.
Add some solid power and sail the trail.
Up to 250W of power.
Up to 450W of power.
Downtube Cover (not included)
• Cover for the down tube.
• Replaces the motor and battery unit.
• Conversion in one step.
• Storage space.
With the Downtube Cover your Fazua powered e-Bike mtb can be converted to a normal bike in seconds. The 0.4kg lightweight cover can be inserted into the down tube instead of the motor/battery unit. The interior can be used as a storage for your bike tour equipment (e.g. for a rain jacket). The 2-in-1 solution is an integral part of Fazua's product philosophy and reduces the total weight of your bicycle by 2.9kg when you don’t need the power or want to store the bike without the power pack (roof rack transportation etc).
Neoprene Flak Jacket (not included)
Universal protection designed to fit E-Bikes with Fazua motor system.
Protects the frame from rock impacts and keeps small particles from getting into the battery compartment on wet rides.
In the wintertime the Flak Jacket helps the battery to reach the operating temperature faster and to keep it going longer.
The cover is also ideal for covering the down tube when the battery is removed.
protection against coldness avoids less capacity during the colder months.
protection from the elements.
elegant and smart design.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS It is recommended that the Winter Shield is only be used at temperatures below 15 degrees Celsius (59 degrees Fahrenheit). Use of the Winter Shield at temperatures above 15 degrees Celsius (59 degrees Fahrenheit) may cause the E-Bike battery to overheat.
When riding under heavy conditions (e.g. uphill, high load, high speed) regularly check battery temperature. In case of warm or hot battery take off the Winter Shield.
Make sure each time before using the bike that the battery is properly locked to the bike mount. Improper locking may lead to loss of battery and increases the risk of injury.
Always take off the battery cover when charging the battery.
WARNING: The maximum total weight allowed (rider, clothing, protective gear, backpack, luggage etc.) is 120kg.
- Up to 450W Assistance.
- Low Drag Drive Unit.
- 250Wh Removable & Replaceable Battery - Only 1.38kg.
- Progressive e-Trail Hardtail Hydro-Formed Alloy.
- 29" Wheels with 2.6” Clearance e-Specific Hubs and Rims.
- Big Reach, Small Seat Tube Lengths - Properly Long and Low.
- RockShox 35 Fork 130mm (44mm Offset).
- X-Fusion Manic Long Dropper Posts 125mm/150mm/170mm (Size Depending).
- Colour: Galactic Blue.
- Weight: L2 = 19.65kg / L3 = 19.7kg.
- Frame: Kinesis UK RISE Hardtail 6061 Hydroformed Aluminium Frame
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold - 130mm - 44mm offset.
- Shift Levers: Shimano SLX 12.
- Rear Mech: Shimano SLX 12.
- Brakes: Shimano SLX - 4 piston - 180mm.
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 12 10-51t.
- Crankset: Praxis Alloy - 165mm - 34t Ring.
- Front Hub: Sector 9E E-Specific - 32h - 15x110mm.
- Rear Hub: Sector 9E E-Specific - 32h - 148x12mm.
- Rims: Sector 9E E-Specific WT 35mm internal Rim.
- Front Tyre: Maxxis DHF WT - 29x2.5".
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Aggressor WT - 29x2.5".
- Seat Post: X-Fusion Manic - Ø31.6mm - 34.9mm clamp / L1 = 125mm / L2 and L3 = 150mm / L4 = 170mm.
- Handlebar: Kinesis 800mm / 35mm clamp / 25mm Rise / 9° Backsweep / 5° Upsweep.
- Headset: FSA No.57 - Tapered - Top: ZS44/28.6 - Bottom: ZS56/40.
- Stem: 35mm length / 35mm clamp.
- Grips: DMR DeathGrip Thick Black.
- Saddle: WTB Volt Medium.
- Motor: Fazua Evation Drive System. Now with Black Pepper Software Update.
- Torque: 55Nm.
- Range: 1000m Elevation (Up to 55km using mixed modes).
- Weight: 19.7kg (Size L3).
Dimensions: 450 x 90 x 85mm.
Materials: Anodised Aluminium/Plastic.
Neoprene Flak Jacket
Fabric: Laminated Neoprene ca. 3 - 3.5mm.
Closure: High quality Velcro fastening.
Circumference: 29 - 40cm.
Will fit all Kinesis E-Division bikes.
The Rise Pro bike will be delivered 95% built.
• The front wheel needs fitting (rotor attached).
• You’ll need to align the front brake caliper.
• The handlebars need fitting to the stem (the stem comes fitted with a negative rise, and 3x5mm spacers under the stem).
• The seatpost needs fitting (saddle attached to post).
• The dropper post cable needs fitting (lever is fitted to the bar and post grub screw is in the separate box).
• The Fazua battery is located in the separate box.
• Remove the Drivepack from the bike, and remove the top cover from the Drivepack. Slide the battery in the Drivepack, and refit to the bike.
• Fit the Drivepack port cover.
• Remove the locker shim (taped to the top tube). This should not be required, but please refer to the Fazua website for its usage.
Also, the Rise Pro bike comes with some spare and manuals in the separate box, in the bike box:
• Fazua charger, and manual (in separate box).
• UK charger plug.
• X-Fusion manual & cable locking barrel and grub screw.
• Frame/Bar reflectors and brake caliper block.
• Cassette spoke guard.
• Shimano disc brake manual.
• Rockshox fork manual.
• Frame key surround (no needed).
• Please fully charge the battery before first use.
• Please check for updates to the Fazua Evation software, by going to Fazua.com and downloading the toolbox software.
• Please fully read the manuals before enjoying your Fazua Evation equipped Kinesis, to understand the modes, displays, and the technologies which you will be using.
|Kinesis Rise Size||L1||L2||L3||L4|
|Seat Tube Length C-T||400||415||440||465|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||120||120||125||140|
|Head Tube Angle (°)||65.5||65.5||65.5||65.5|
|Seat Tube Angle (°)||75.5||75.5||75.5||75.5|
|BB Drop (mm)||55||55||55||55|
|Chainstay Lenght (mm)||445||445||445||445|
|Dropper Post Length (mm)||125||150||150||170|