Paypal Credit - 0% Finance
Pay later at 0% with Paypal.
Simply select Paypal at checkout.
You can spread the cost of your purchase easily!
Add to your cart, select Paypal and enjoy 0% finance on your order.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Why Order With Electric Rider?
- Fastest UK Delivery & Guaranteed Preorders
- UK Wide eMobility Engineer Network For Aftercare - Servicing & Warranty in the Comfort Of Your Home or Office
- Free 14 day no quibble returns. Free Return Shipping
- 5* Rated Support Through Our Expert Team
- Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority - Liase with us and we will do our best to ensure you are happy.
- Full Manufacturer Backed Warranties & Repairs UK Wide
Once your order has been placed we will charge your card. For preorders we will charge your card as reservation for your order, you can also place a deposit. When in-stock, items can take 2-5 working days to arrive. Always call / email if unsure on availability / lead times.
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
WHO WILL DELIVER MY ORDER?
We use DHL / UPS / CargoLine / Tuffnells / TNT for all orders. After they’ve picked up your packet from our logistics center, you’ll receive shipment confirmation via e-mail. Tracking details will be sent via email once your item is shipped. Please note: your order is delivered directly to your doorstop.
CAN THE DELIVERY ADDRESS BE CHANGED AFTER SHIPPING?
No, unfortunately it isn’t possible to make changes to the delivery schedule after shipping. Once you have placed your order and require the address to be changed, please email: email@example.com as soon as possible and we will try to amend this for you.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER SHIPPING?
Where possible, we'll try our best to cancel your order. Contact Customer Service as soon as you can to see what we can do for you.
ON WHICH DAYS WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
Your order will be delivered from Monday to Saturday.
CAN I REQUEST A SPECIFIC DAY AND TIME OF THE DELIVERY?
In some instances this may be possible - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE IS MY ORDER DELIVERED TO?
Your order will be delivered directly to your door. For Ireland there may be a surcharge added for shipping.
WHERE DON'T YOU DELIVER TO?
We don't deliver to BFPO's or outside of the mainland UK and Ireland.
IS TRANSPORT INSURANCE INCLUDED IN THE COST OF DELIVERY?
Every order that leaves our warehouses are covered. Should something be damaged, please get in touch.
When you purchase one of our products, you’ll be fully covered by our 14-day refund policy. This entitles you to a full refund, provided the product is unused and in resalable condition - the product will be thoroughly checked upon its return, and only then will a refund be authorised.
However, should the product have been used on a road, show any visible signs of wear, or have incurred any physical damage, we will be unable to provide a refund or exchange.
The refund is also conditional upon us receiving the return within 14 days of the original delivery date, with all original packaging including the original box.
Please e-mail email@example.com to arrange a return.
If a bike is delivered to you in a damaged condition, you must notify us within 24 hours of its receipt. Should you fail to notify us within 24 hours of receipt, we will not be liable for the cost of any replacement parts or bike. We will collect free of charge.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Any orders cancelled after 24 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional fees. If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order.
Any refunds that need to be made will be done so against the original payment method, and can take a maximum of 21 working days to process and reach your account. Once the refund has been made, you will receive a notification email confirming the refund. If we encounter any problems in making the refund, we shall contact you accordingly.
If you request a refund after an order has been built and is due for shipping, this will not be possible until you receive the goods. Please be advised that the customer bears the cost of returning the goods.
Varies by Manufacturer, check individual product pages for information.
The warranty is subject to proper care for and reasonable use of the bikes.
Bulbs, brakepads, inner tubes, tyres, chain, cables, etc – are regarded as consumables - When replacements are required these can be purchased from your local cycle shop or get in contact with us to source them for you.
Please note that warranty is not transferable to another person by default - please contact us to confirm with our suppliers if this can be undertaken on a case by case basis.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. This would have to be returned to the manufacturer at your cost. Please email email@example.com
To return your product, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will cover your shipping for free, if in the UK. (Excludes Ireland/Channel Islands).
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Byocycle Chameleon LS 20" Folding Electric Bike NEW - White 2021
With a low step through frame and a simple to operate walk assist throttle button, the Chameleon LS is the most accessible and easy to use bike in the Byocycles range.
Folding compactly and with multiple battery upgrade options, the LS is capable of taking you from your front door to your next adventure! The rigid front fork of the LS makes for responsive and direct steering, while also keeping weight down.
- Motor: Rear Hub Driven, 36V 250 WATT, MXUS Brushless Geared Motor
- Frame: 16in Sky Alloy 6061 Folding Frame
- Forks: 20in Rigid Steel
- Gears: 6 Speed Shimano Tourney TZ Series
- Brakes: V Brake front and rear
- Wheels: 20in Double Wall Alloy with Kenda - 20in x 1.75 Tyres
- Battery: 36V 7.8Ah - up to 25 Miles* / 36V 10Ah - 25-35 Miles* / 36V 13Ah - up to 50 Miles*
* This will vary depending on weight of user, terrain and mode of pedal assistance used.
- Working Style - Pedal Assistance
- Colour - Blue
- Charging Times - 4-6 Hours
- Range - 36V 7.8Ah - up to 25 Miles* / 36V 10Ah - 25-35 Miles* / 36V 13Ah - up to 50 Miles*
- Frame - Sky Blue Alloy Folding Frame
- Fork - 20in Top Gun Rigid
- Mudguards - Plastic, short fits for rear carrier
- Handle Bar - Turbo - Aligns with front wheel when folded
- Stem - Turbo
- Brakes - V Brake front and rear
- Saddle - JST - Rubber with suspension ball
- Seatpost - Steel
- Chain - KMC
- Gear - 6 Speed Shimano Tourney TZ Series
- Derailleur - Shimano - TX35 6 Speed
- Pedal - Alloy, Folding
- Kickstand - Steel
- Hardware - All 214 Stainless Steel
- Motor - 36V 250W brushless geared rear motor
- Controller - 36V 15A speed sensor, aluminium
- Battery - Lithium Ion 36V - 10Ah/13Ah Samsung with lock
- Charger - 36V Sans
- Indicator - Tongsheng 36V 15amp
- Wheelset - Henli - 20in Double Wall Stainless Steel Spokes
- Tyre - Kenda - 20in x 1.75
- Rear Carrier - Alloy
- Display - LED
- Chain Wheel - 46T
- Brake Lever - Alloy
- Weight - 23kg
- Dimensions Folded: Height 63cm, Width 44cm, Length 86cm
|Brake Type||V Type|
|Drive Type||Rear Hub|
|Gender||Men & Unisex|